Thursday 30 January 2014

Research 4

I researched into my fourth character called Ill Dottore, which translates to the Doctor in english.
I started by looking at his profession. I took the stethoscope and created shape development. This lead me to look at the heart. 

 I found an image were it just showed the veins and arteries in the heart. It looked really delicate and detailed and reminded me of lace. When I looked at the heart cut in half, it inspired a sample, where I cut circles of fabric and folded them in quaters and sewed them next to each other. It created a textured effect.  
 Next, I looked into his personality, which was pompous, proud and magisterial. This related to a Italian royal family who also had these traits. I found their clothing really interesting and created samples and shape development from them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment