Tuesday 30 October 2012

My Illustrations

My High Street Illustration
For the final part of this unit we have to create two illustrations of the same garment.  One has to be a couture illustration and the other is a high street illustration. I spent my half term completing the couture illustration but it was worth it and I completed the high street one during my first week back at college. I struggled to develop the couture  illustration because I didn't fully understand what a couture illustration should look like. I did further research into couture illustrations and I eventually understood and created the illustration. It took me about five days to complete the illustration but the result was amazing. I built it up in layers with pen and watercolours.


My Couture Illustration
I found the high street one a little easier but it took me a while to come up with an idea for the illustration. The thing I most struggled with when creating this illustration is the planning.

 Just when I thought I had finished this unit I found out I had a few bits of outstanding work and a final evaluation to do.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment